Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color - Byte

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yesterday I went to CVS since I had a 20% of total purchase coupon. I didn't really need or buy much, but I did pick up one of the Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Colors in "Byte." It's an iridescent fuchsia with tiny light blue & pink shimmers. I wouldn't say they're sparkles, because it's very smooth (not chunky) on my nail. On the plus side, it dried relatively quick, but it took about 4 coats to get the opacity I like. It claims you only need 2-3 on the bottle but it still looked pretty sheer to me after 3. I even put a 5th coat on this morning & it looks even better.

This nail polish came with a Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat. I didn't use it, because I prefer a shiny top coat rather than a strengthening one, especially when I use shimmery nail polishes. Maybe when I paint my nails again I'll do a review on this base & top coat.

The Sally Hansen website describes the HD Hi-Definition Nail Color as "pure, vivid pigments with multi-dimensional color & vibrancy; dazzling, lustrous, high-definition color; available in 16 luminous shades; Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color in "Byte, & Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat

Overall I am happy with my new nail polish purchase. Have you tried these new Sally Hansen nail polishes yet?

 

1 comment:

  1. i love sally hansen polishes. they last so long without chipping.

    ReplyDelete