Monday, May 23, 2011

NOTD: Eyeko Pastel Polish + OPI Last Friday Night

 Two (2) coats of Eyeko Pastel Polish & one (1) coat of OPI Last Friday Night

Eyeko Pastel Polish can be described as a light baby blue with a slight irridescent sheen. Of course I just checked the Eyeko website today & unfortunately they no longer sell this nail polish. They do have another color that is very similar to this one though that's called "Rain Polish." I actually own both of them & the difference between them is that Pastel Polish is slightly lighter with a more teal undertone & has an irridescent sheen, & Rain Polish looks bluer & has more a silver sheen.

On top of the Pastel Polish I used OPI's Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry collection. I absolutely love this color! I like how this nail polish has different size & color sparkles in it. You definitely need to put this nail polish over another one though, because by itself, you need at least 4 coats to get even the slightest opacity.
I'm definitely going through a huge glitter nail polish phaze at the moment! Do you like glitter nail polishes? What are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love this nail combination! I actually have been really wanting that OPI nail polish for awhile now! x

    ReplyDelete