Monday, May 23, 2011

Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hypershadow Fashion Collection

I was browsing around Sepohra about 2 weeks ago & found Tarina Tarantino eye shadows for only $10 each! They are from the Eye Dream Hypershadow Fashion Collection & originally cost $19 each. Of course I went a little crazy & purchased all 5 colors :) but how could I not for only $10 each?? Each eye shadow came in a matching colored pouch & there is a little mirror inside the eye shadow. Also, there is a unique picture on the cover of each eye shadow that corresponds with its name. Not to mention the eye shadows are super pigmented & the colors are gorgeous!! Candy Cameo is a sparkly bubblegum pink. Electric Butterfly is a sparkly orange. Bibarucci is a shimmery neutral gold. Tokyo Hardcore is a lime green with irridescent sparkle. Lastly, Victorian Punk is a a purple with gold sparkle.
Without Flash
Candy Cameo, Electric Butterfly, Bibarucci, Tokyo Hardcore, Victorian Punk

With Flash
Candy Cameo, Electric Butterfly, Bibarucci, Tokyo Hardcore, Victorian Punk

 All of these eye shadows are absolutely amazing & I would totally recommend them! If you are unable to find them in a Sephora store, they are also available on the Sephora website.

1 comment:

  1. Those colours are so pretty! I can see why you had to get them, haha :D
    I think I love the lime and the purple best. They sort of remind me of the Shrek Forever After nail colours. O_o

    ReplyDelete